Blog Archive

Thursday, October 30, 2008

"Que Sera, Sera"

I should have known it would be a mistake to ask my husband how to spell “Que Sera.” Having served his mission in France he went on and on about the proper pronunciation, and if I had said it the correct way, he wouldn’t have had any trouble spelling it for me. Now he is convinced that a French Canadian must have written the song because a true Frenchman would have known that Que in this sense should be spelled “Q-u-o-i”…but this is entirely beside the point.

I have a flaw in my personality (I know, your shocked right?) which I like to classify as excessive worriness. In other words, I find myself stressing over ideas and circumstances inwhich I have no control.
I've been trying very hard no to worry about things that I have no control over but it has been hard for me.
But I am determind not to put any unneeded stress into my already stressed out life of caring for a 14 month old and being 7 months pregnant. So to sum in all up, "Que Sera, Sera" whatever will be will be.

No comments: