Blog Archive

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Three years

Yesterday was our three year anniversary! I was a great day well spent. Nate's parents and little sisters watched Keith and Natalie so that we could go see the movie Up, and go out to dinner. The kids did really good for grandma and we wished we had stayed out longer! The movie is a must see if you haven't, but I'm sure you have already because it has been out in theaters for a long time as it is.
We are really enjoying our time with our family and it has been great for the kids to spend time with their grandma and grandpa dickson. Natalie has really warmed up to all of them and is full of smiles. I think she is doing a lot better here than she did at G&G Burt's. Probably because there aren't a lot of babies crowding her space. She has her little bubble and will let you know if you are intruding :)
Of course we didn't pack the right clothes for our trip, out typical. When we left Idaho it was in the 80's and 90's in Washington, but of course as soon as we get here it drops to the 50 and 60's and has been raining almost every day. I didn't bring a coat for any of my kids or myself and Keith only has one long sleeve shirt and me none. We are planning to be going camping tomorrow if it isn't raining, but the thought of camping in cold weather doesn't exactly make me want to leap for joy. I'm sort of praying that it rains so that we can stay home and watch movies and drink hot chocolate (or rassberry milk shakes, Nate's mom makes the best!).

No comments: