Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Exciting!

I just wanted to say that our little Natalie is trying to grow up too fast. On Friday Natalie took her first steps! Shes not even 9 months old yet! She took three steps in a row a couple of times because we were holding a muffin in front of her and she really wanted it :) since then she has only taken one or two steps at a time, I'm not even sure she realized she was walking when she did it.
She also has said her first word! "Uh-oh" Its so cute! She intentionally dropped her passy then looked at Nate and said, "uh-oh..." Now when ever we say it she repeats it. She can also say dada, and mama and usually gets the name with the right parent. Cool hugh?

4 comments:

Dave n' Kristi said...

guess you'll just have to join the club and have another one if you want to have a "baby" around!

Lanae said...

They are so cute at that age. I know they grow so fast, but I think in so many ways they are still babies for a while. Enjoy it!

lwhite said...

Set up the video camera, get another muffin ready and post this amazing accomplishment!

Claudette Burt said...

Actually, Laramie did not post the above comment. He is a missonary in the Rome mission and must have been using my computer last night after I left the office! Grandma Burt wrote that message!