Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Inquisitive

Keith asks the question, "what are you doing," and "what's that?" for just about everything now. He wants to know what everything is and what it is for, and why we are doing whatever we are doing. Sometimes it just makes me laugh, but sometimes it is really annoying when he is asking a question when instead he could probably just use his brain and figure it out on his own. So I will usually ask him what he thinks when he asks what something is and he will go, "um...(fill in the blank)."
We have been rearranging our furniture to make room for a new entertainment center so the apartment has been a different place and it is making Keith ask a thousand questions back to back. He wanted to know what we were doing when we put the tv on the floor and why we were doing this and that. It was starting to drive us crazy! Almost three-year-olds can be very inquisitive :)

3 comments:

Claudette Burt said...

Keith is simply brilliant. I wish I were that eager to learn. Please send a photo of the finished living room arrangement.

Dave n' Kristi said...

Just wait until he hits the "why" stage!

Gabe and Anna Family said...

I wish kids came with a mute button, ahhhh, I can only wish.