Growing up I have had my fare share of "owies" and as a mother I never want my children to get hurt like I did, but sometimes it can not be stopped. Keith is a magnet for bruises. I sware that if he ever were to walk down the street without a shirt or pants on people would think I am beating him against the wall. Today he took a spill outside while running with his truck. And if you were to ask him how he felt right after it happened he would have said that It was the MOST traumatic thing that has EVER happened to ANYONE on the PLANET. It took a lot of band-aids and a lot of love and snuggles from his daddy, plus a nap, to make him realize he would live to see another day. By the end of the day he was jumping on the couch and having tickle wars with Natalie, so I knew he was pretty much over the trauma :)
7 years ago
1 comment:
Poor little guy and poor little mamma to see her child hurting. It was a relief to see him happily bouncing on the couch! I like your updated blog look - very cool.
Post a Comment