Blog Archive

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Missionaries return!

Now everyone has had a moment with mom and dad! It was so unbelieveable to see them again! Keith and Natalie weren't even that afraid to hug them which is even more amazing! I am kicking myself now though because I didn't take any pictures! Nate was smart enough to pull the camera out and snap three or four pictures, but I was too busy snuggling mom and dad to think of doing it myself. I think one of the best moments of their visit was when mom and dad played Wii sports! Mom is pretty competitive when it comes to bowling, I will remember it forever!


We are looking forward to seeing everyone (who is coming) to the Burt family reunion in August. It will be so wonderful to see everyone again!


Since mom and dad's visit we have been busy having fun in the hot sun and Nate has been busy finishing homework for his online class and we have been subsituting in primary teaching the 11 year olds. It has been a lot of fun...and a lot of work. Hyrum learned how to walk! He will walk back and forth between nate and I, but mostly he still crawls to get where he wants to go. He has also started climbing on anything he sees! But the only way he knows how to get down is to fall...so that is a bit of a problem.





Hyrum 10 Months old and walking! Keith by the temple.




2 comments:

Claudette Burt said...

We loved every minute!

Dave n' Kristi said...

We are so excited to see you in August as well! And I love the picture of Mom bowling!