7 years ago
Thursday, November 10, 2011
oh ya!
I mentioned this to a few people already but for those who don't know I ran my 5K last friday, oh ya! And just in time too, it snowed the next day and has gotten really icy and cold and then nate and I both got a weird sick bug for the last week. But, even though i have been a little under the weather I have still managed to go running every day (about 1.5 -2 miles a day). Now I just need to remember not to over do it with food during Thanksgiving and Christmas and I should be ok. I always do really good up until this time of year, then I blow it on rolls and pie and chocolate. Well that is NOT happening this year. Do you hear that food? NOT HAPPENING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! You go girl!
So impressed!! Can you share some of your determination with me?
Post a Comment