Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Crafts

On Monday I was in a Martha Stewart mood and I did some homemade ornaments and made some soft pretzels. Did you know the secret to great soft pretzels is to boil them in baking soda water before you bake them??? Then dunk them a yummy cream cheese dip and you will be in heaven!

My paper ornaments turned out pretty amazing and really beautiful on my tree. I got the idea off a website called tipjunkie.com. They were really easy to make (when my kids finally stopped interrupting me) and I felt really accomplished like Elizabeth Bennet when I was done. And Hyrum can't cut himself on these ones if he breaks it!


3 comments:

wagstaffers said...

those pretzels look a bit like the lawn decorations that Heber would leave.
But i bet they taste great!

Unknown said...

ya...now that you mention it they do look a little poopy...but they don't taste poopy!

Claudette Burt said...

Sara cracks me up. The paper decoration looks beautiful!