Blog Archive

Friday, February 10, 2012

Pants

This week I got a little taste of what mom went throught whenever dad would go on his business trips. I just want to say, "I'm sorry mom! For whatever we kids did to you when you were without a husband, I am so sorry!" Nate left on Sunday and spent four days in Montana for some superviser training for his job. This training will help him in the future if he is ever offered a high position at the university.
Anyway, I was all by my self with the three rascals and I survived, but I wouldn't recomend it.
But, while he was away I kept myself busy with a few projects like: sewing Natalie two pairs of pants. I'm pretty excited about them, I think they turned out really cute!

I would put pictures up...but it is not working for some reason. Maybe I'll try facebook

1 comment:

Dave n' Kristi said...

All your sewing projects inspired me to redo the curtains in Cody's room as they don't actually cover the whole window. I'll have to post pictures when I'm done.