Blog Archive

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Worms anyone?

My oldest child truned 5 yesterday! He just squeaked his way into Kindergarten this year too...crazy! I made him a garden cake with dirt and worms and grass and flowers...yummy! When I told Natalie the cake was almost finished, just needed some dirt and worms, she said "No, that's gross!" Of course it is oreo dirt and gummy worms and Keith was SO EXCITED about it! I have never seen him so wired before! All day long he was excited, and then after dinner he couldn't hold still and stop running around and exclaiming how much he wanted birthday cake...and this is BEFORE the sugar rush!
He loved all of this presents, side walk chalk, WWII air planes, and of course the backpack! Thank you so much mom for the back pack and supplies! Keith is SOOOOOO happy about it! Today he woke up and asked, "Is it time for Kindergarten now?" He was pretty disappointed when I told him 11 more days.




2 comments:

Dave n' Kristi said...

I can't believe he and Abi will both be in kindergarden! I guess that's what happens with Fall birthdays and Summer birthdays. My kids would have loved the cake too!

Claudette Burt said...

Super Job on that awesome dirt cake! So glad he loved the backpack with supples :) What a cutie.