Keith started Kindergarten this year and he is the happiest child ever! He loves going to school and he comes home via bus ride happy every day. So far there have been no melt downs that his teacher has made me aware off (so I am guessing that is a good thing). He loves math, P.E, going to the library, and recess. While he is at school I have been trying to do hyrum/natalie oriented activities. Some days this plan works, and other days I am just so tired and lazy that I just want to nap or watch a movie. But when I actually put my mind to it we have been able to do some fun things. Two days ago we went for a walk around our neighborhood and visited the horses and fed them some wild flowers. Then when we got home I noticed that the leaves were starting to fall from the trees so I introduced "playing in the leaves" to Natalie and Hyrum. They LOVED it! Natalie was singing an Autumn song that she made up off the top of her head....basically it goes like this: "I love Autumn, I love Autumn, I love Autumn, the leaves are so fun..." and so forth. Hyrum loved raking the leaves and natalie loved throwing them at me :). For a long time Natalie has been wanting it to snow because she loves to play in it, but once she discovered how fun this season is she told me she didn't want winter to come.
7 years ago
2 comments:
I recall a fun autumn day with you and Heber - piling the leaves high(near the wood shed) and watching you run and jump in them and throw them in the air. It's so easy to make a sweet memory :)
what a fun memory
Post a Comment