When you buy an older home is comes with many projects. We finished our basement carpet, lighting, paint and windows and have moved on to our shower bathroom. Nate installed a fan and he and Dad installed a new window. Now the painting is finally done! I chose white with red accent wall and door. I love it! It is my new favorite room in the house! We are also going to paint the other doors in our hall way red and the walls white, it will be so great when THIS project is finished. Nate did about 98% of the work, he is amazing! And I might be exagerating my 2%, pretty sure I wasn't even that much help.
The counter top is still not that attractive, but we just don't have the means or the gumption to rip it out and put in something more appealing. We might end up painting the doors and drawers white...or not.
3 comments:
Way to go! I love the feeling of something old becoming something new and fresh!
I have seen tutorials on pinterest that show you how to paint the counter tops. Way cheaper, but still looks awesome. There is a special type of paint that does it, you can even make the marble look. I'll do it one day to our nasty white kitchen cabinets.
Beautiful! Good job!
Post a Comment