Nathaniel Gideon Dickson joined our family early Tuesday morning (2-10-15) at 3:54. I had him naturally and it was very emotional and hard even though it was what I had planned and wanted. I had excellent labor and delivery nurses though and Nate was my rock. Little Nathaniel is our biggest baby weighing 7lb 10oz and 20.5 inches long. He is very mellow and doesn't cry very often, mostly just when he is hungry or getting his diaper changed. He LOVES to nurse and wants to do it ALL the time which has been hard at night. But we are home now and have lots of help from my parents and I have been able to sleep in during the day.
Nate took a video of the first bath in the hospital, and as you will see Nathaniel didn't like it one bit. This is the most he has ever cried :)
2 comments:
OHHH my word, that was the best video ever for a grandpa to get !!!! LOVE that little quivering cry, and those awesome parents that brought him into the world - Dad D.
OHHH my word, that was the best video ever for a grandpa to get !!!! LOVE that little quivering cry, and those awesome parents that brought him into the world - Dad D.
Post a Comment