Whenever I am pregnant I always crave sour candy, but this pregnancy I have refused to spend money on stuff like that. Our cherry tree is loaded with ripening cherries and we have been glutening ourselves on them. They are actually pretty sour, but since that is exactly what I am craving, I can't stop myslef from stuffing myself with them! As you can see, they are not a very big cherry, mostly I think they are made for putting inside pies, but with the birds eating them and Hyrum pulling off evey one he can reach and eating them pit and all ripe or not (yikes!!! I can't stop him though), and the pregnant one, we won't have enought to can, or make into pies.
Our raspberries are also starting to ripen and my kids LOVE them. We are going to be up to our ears in fruit by the end of the summer!
And with our dryer out of commision for a time I am hanging my clothes outside to dry. Its a good thing it has been crazy hot in Idaho! Mid 80's and 90's for weeks now! So my clothers dry almost instantly on the line.
2 comments:
Awesome clothesline! Beautiful cherries, too!
Can't wait till we are in a place where we can grow stuff without it burning up it's so hot and dry here!
Post a Comment