Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Kid quotes

Natalie
"Sometimes mommies and daddies are busy and we have to be patient. That makes Jesus Happy!"

"Dad, I stayed dry...I didn't pee, OR poop in my pants."

after having thrown up a few minutes before she grasped her neck and said, "My throat is broken!"

Hyrum

getting ready to climb into the bathtub he turned to his daddy and said, "Get out of here!"

"You need to go in jail!" he said to me while pointing to the fisher price barn. I told him I couldn't because I was too big to fit in the barn. He pointed to Nate and said, "Dad go in jail."

Keith

talking to Natalie he said, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" "Yes," natalie says,
"okay, then," says keith, "lets put the pig puzzle together."

"mom, I better turn my game off so I don't get frustrated."

1 comment: