Mom: "Keith, do you want to put on some shorts, it kind of warmed up today."
Keith: "No, because then the wind will blow my skin off."
Mom: "Oh...well we don't want that to happen. You better keep your pants on."
Keith: "ya."
Today it is snowing. SNOWING! It was so warm for so long, then all of a sudden it got very rainy and cold and now it is snowing. I am going to go crazy this winter...I can feel it happening all ready. I want to let the kids play outside but they only last ten minutes in the cold. And it isn't even that cold yet!
I've been trying to keep myself busy by doing some sewing projects. I made curtains for my kitchen window, sewed a baby blanket for Hyrum and I have been trying new recipes. We stopped buying flour from the store and now buy wheat from a grainery a block from our house. Food prices are going up and it is so inexpensive to buy and grind wheat instead.
There really isn't much to report. I wish there was. I am finding it harder to blog these days. Nothing seems interesting enough to talk about. I wish something exciting would happen!
7 years ago
1 comment:
Please post a photo of your kitchen curtains and Hyrum's new blanket and Keith in his pants so his skin won't blow off (so funny) and you grinding wheat because food prices are so stinkin' expensive! And the first snow that begins the winter of your insanity (so we will know the cause of it). Looking forward to your next post!
Post a Comment