Blog Archive

Friday, October 28, 2011

The pumpkin patch

It is tradition in our family to go to a pumpkin patch in Idaho Falls every October. They have a little train that is pulled by a tracter disguised as an engine and lots of different sized pumpkins for acers to choose from. We went with Nate's brother Robin and his wife Larissa this year and got four HUGE pumpkins for twenty dollars. If you buy them each seperately they would have been 14 dollars a piece.

Don't you love how you think you are filming...but your not...and when you are filming...you don't realize it? Thats what I got out of most of this pumpkin excertion. A lot of my legs and crying kids...and a little of actual pumpkins.




And we thought for sure Hyrum would have a blast getting to touch to many pumpkins and ride in the wagons, but he was flipping out the whole time. He does not like pumpkins very much. The whole time I was trying to carve mine he was balling his head off because I was giving the big orange thing WAY more attention than he was getting. I think he will be happy when Halloween is over.



Here is my oops video for your amusement :)








Click to play this Smilebox slideshow









Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

1 comment:

Claudette Burt said...

Post a photo of your carved pumpkins, too :)