Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Backyard

 I have lilacs! They grow really well here in Idaho and I have always wanted my own lilac trees, and now I do!
 I've been working on clearing out the weeds in this flower bed/ not sure what this was supposed to be. I want to take out that ugly dying tree and plant something more usefull there. These are the flowers they handed out at church on mother's day.
 And this is my little potato and carrot garden that took me FOREVER to do. I had to dig up all of the grass myself, and that was zero fun.
 And yesterday I planted some more carrots over in this spot and also some pumpkins. We will see how that goes :)

4 comments:

wagstaffers said...

wow good job getting that garden started and tilling up the dirt. That must have been hard. Maybe you should have quit. I would have quit.

Claudette Burt said...

Sara cracks me up. She must have been tired of being a single parent when she wrote her comment cuz she does hard things all the time! Love your lilacs and your awesome garden. It's going to look sweet with all those veggies in it!

Dave n' Kristi said...

I keep trying to read the post about your talk, but it won't come up (the last post I see is this one). So, I hope someone else was able to help you out!

Unknown said...

I took down the talk because it was too short and I needed to change it. So no one gets to give me advise on it...bumber right?