Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

We live!

This week has been so busy for us! We moved in on the 28th (while recovering from the flu...not fun!) and then I spent all week unpacking, and mowing our new lawn, and digging a small garden. I now have some potatoes planted hurray! Nate built some shelves in our basement for our food storage and camping stuff. The kids are having fun playing out side in our big yard and digging in the dirt looking for worms :) Nate has been working on some electricle today, and we got our internet hooked up and a home phone. Which by the way is: 208-754-0093
I won't have my cell phone anymore because I get zero reception in Lewisville, so no more texting (sorry Anna!).
 The day before we moved we had a hail storm and snow! Luckily the day we moved had good clear weather! Here is Nate pouring cement into a flower to keep our mail box from blowing over in the strong Idaho wind :)
 And here is a picture of the house, and Natalie riding her bike with all of her geer on :)

2 comments:

NBB said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you! Isn't it so fun to set up house in a place that you can do whatever you want with?

Dave n' Kristi said...

I'm glad you got moved in despite the flu! It is such a great feeling to have your own space!